.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Phil's Blog

A little less conversation.

My Photo
Name:Phillip Chin

Location:Oakland, California, United States

Happiness = Reality/Expectations

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain


Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd hui ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois.

Circa March/April 2002, I was back in NYC from working in Shanghai for a short break. Amélie was playing at the Angelica. I was planning on seeing it but through a various series of events (or non-events), I didn't get to see to it.

Fast forward to October 16, 2005 - I finally got a chance to see Amélie on the big screen at a midnight showing at the Clay Theatre. This movie is now on my personal list of all time favorite films. I would have probably never seen it if I didn't come to San Francisco.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home