.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Phil's Blog

A little less conversation.

My Photo
Name:Phillip Chin

Location:Oakland, California, United States

Happiness = Reality/Expectations

Thursday, September 29, 2005


The hands are there for friendship,
The heart is there for love.
For loyalty throughout the year,
The crown is raised above.


When I was in college, I knew this guy who made his own Claddagh ring. He used the lost wax method for making the ring and smelted his own silver. It was really cool. I always wanted to make my own. It's hard to make a thin ring using the lost wax method though. Last week, I took this class for making rings with silver clay at CraftGym. It's a bit easier making thinner with silver clay. Anyway, I finally made one (with the help of some people at CraftGym) and here it is.Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home