.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Phil's Blog

A little less conversation.

My Photo
Name:Phillip Chin

Location:Oakland, California, United States

Happiness = Reality/Expectations

Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Blue Fairy of Union Square


Ok. Now, I will have to admit this is one of the more wacked things that I've seen in San Francisco. I was walking around Union Square and see this lady dressed up in blue as a fairy with a little wishing well begging for money. Wings and all. She talked in this fake high pitched English accent asking people to drop money into the well and make a wish. I dropped in some money into the well. She was trying to get me to tell her my wish but I wouldn't tell her. I was trying get the whole story out of her about the fairy thing. This totally fascinated me. Like maybe she needed some money... and like 2 in morning, she got some great ephany - "I can make a well out of a basket and dress up like a fairy to beg for money." "If you build it, they will come..." This just goes to show you that San Francisco people are seriously wacked in the head.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home